Away from all the negativity, bad memories of 2020, all we need now is a little hope, positivity and joy to have a fresher outlook and make a fresh start in 2021. Even though New Years Eve and the celebratory time when the clock strikes midnight will be celebrated very differently this year, and various restrictions and restrictions have been placed on the celebrations, we all need motivation and pep talk to keep the morale of each other. After all, it is only when we, the whole community, unite together that we can truly fight the virus and come out stronger and happier next year!
If you are in need of inspiring messages, thoughts, and want to spread the festive joy for 2021, take a look at these motivational New Years messages and quotes that will surely fill you with enthusiasm, courage and hope!
We wish you all a happier and healthier New Year 2021!
1. “The New Year is the twinkling light to light the way to the future lined with dreams.” – Munia Khan
2. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always start over.” – Buddha
3. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a lifetime.” – Robin Sharma
4. “We spend January 1 going through our lives, room by room, making a list of jobs to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we should scour the rooms of our lives … not looking for flaws but for potential. – Ellen Goodman
5. “For the words of last year belong to the language of last year. And the words of next year are waiting for another voice.” – TS Eliot
6. “Well done on a New Year and another chance for us to do it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “A New Year is a time for inspiring dreams, but more importantly for setting your goals and seeing dreams come true.” – Samuel Fixon
8. Don’t enter the New Year with a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind – Joel Osteen
9. New Year = New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give, how you will live – Anthony Robbins
10. “Celebrate the endings, for they precede new beginnings.” —Jonathan Lockwood Huie
11. The first step in getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are. -JP Morgan
12. “It’s never too late to be what you could have been.” – George Eliot
13. “On New Years Eve, the whole world celebrates the fact that the date is changing. Let’s celebrate the dates we are changing the world. Akilnathan Logeswaran
14. “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t care. Hillary DePiano
15. “The New Year is a picture that has not yet been painted; a path not yet trodden; a wing not yet taken off! Things haven’t happened yet! Before the clock strikes midnight, remember that you have the chance to reshape your life! »Mehmet Murat ildan
16. “Every year we are a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives. —Steven Spielberg
17. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
18. “Well, we’ve got a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn’t it be great if we could all be a little bit sweeter to each other, a little more loving, and have a little more empathy, and maybe next year around this time we will would like some more. “Judy Garland
19. “The start of each new year is always the best time to give your neglected talents another chance!” »Mehmet Murat ildan
20. “Dear world, I am delighted to be alive in you, and I am grateful for another year.” Charlotte erisson