- How can I check my FASTag balance?
- How do I recharge my FASTag wallet?
- Can I have 2 FASTag for same car?
- How do I activate my FASTag?
- What is minimum balance in FASTag?
- Is FASTag mandatory for Orr?
- How can I check my Kotak FASTag balance?
- What happens if there is no balance in FASTag?
- Where do I find my customer ID for FASTag?
- How do I link my FASTag to my bank account?
How can I check my FASTag balance?
While you can check your FASTag account balance by visiting the issuing bank’s FASTag portal or checking the wallet balance attached to your FASTag account, you also receive regular updates on your registered mobile number alerting you about your low running FASTag balance..
How do I recharge my FASTag wallet?
8. What are the steps to recharge my FASTag account ?Log onto Customer Portal with your username and password.Go to Payments Section >> Recharge Account.Select the tag accounts to be recharged and mention the respective amounts to be uploaded.Choose payment mode as ‘Pay by Online’ and click ‘Continue’More items…
Can I have 2 FASTag for same car?
You cannot use one FASTag with two or more vehicles, you will have to buy two separate tag stickers for the two vehicles. As per the IHMCL website, “If you reside within a range of 10 km from the toll plaza, you can avail a concession on toll to be paid via your FASTag”.
How do I activate my FASTag?
The online FASTag is based on the concept of DIY (Do-It-Yourself) where you can self-activate it by entering vehicle details in the ‘My FASTag’ mobile app. Android smartphone users can download the My FASTag app from ‘Google Play Store’ and iPhone users can download the app from ‘Apple Store’.
What is minimum balance in FASTag?
₹ 100-300FASTag Charges A FASTag holder is also required to maintain a minimum balance of ₹ 100-300 in the FASTag account.
Is FASTag mandatory for Orr?
HYDERABAD: To reduce vehicular traffic at toll plazas, the Centre has announced that FASTags will become mandatory for all vehicles, private and commercial, from December 1. However, those using 158 km stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR) need not pay the toll through FASTag.
How can I check my Kotak FASTag balance?
You may login to Customer Portal www.kotak.com/fastag to check your FASTag Status. You shall also receive an SMS alert as soon as the Tag is put in Low Balance or Active.
What happens if there is no balance in FASTag?
If adequate balance is not maintained by the customer, the FASTag gets blacklisted at the toll plaza. In such a scenario if the customer travels through a toll plaza without recharging then he won’t be able to avail the NETC services and would be required to pay the toll fare through cash.
Where do I find my customer ID for FASTag?
Customer ID (Customer ID is 12 digit numeric number which is mentioned in the Welcome Emailer & starts with 17xxxxxxxxxxx and 18xxxxxxxxxxx) RFID number (RFID is 16 digit numeric number which is mentioned on the NETC FASTag & starts with 6xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
How do I link my FASTag to my bank account?
Once a FASTag is purchased, you can link it to your existing bank account using My FASTag app on an Android device. You need to enter your vehicle registration number to enable the new experience. The My FASTag app also lets users recharge their RFID tag using UPI payment.